[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Dumb fred question
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Dumb fred question
- From: email@example.com (Paul Wallich)
- Date: 8 Dec 92 20:33:48 GMT
- Keywords: buffermarks
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Trivializers R Us
- Summary: save/restore?
Is there a cheap and obvious way to save all the buffer-marks associated
with a fred window containing a file, and then read them back
(preferably with their associated plists...) or should I just go
the (more or less) standard SAVE-OBJECT sort of route? I'm thinking
of using buffer-marks for a news/mail/etc-reader.