[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

flooding region w/ paint -- how?

You know how in MacPaint and similar paint programs you can click on a
pixel and fill the surrounding region with paint?  

I need to do this -- i.e., given a graphics window whose contents I
know nothing about, and a pixel, flood the region around that pixel
with paint.  B/W is ok, tho' color would be useful.

I don't suppose there is a primitive quickdraw command for this? :-) 

Thanks for your kind attention.

Tom McDougal   mcdougal@cs.uchicago.edu   +1 (312) 702-9923

        1929, Old Man River runs off at the mouth.