[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: color static-text-dialog-items (correction)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: color static-text-dialog-items (correction)
- From: "Mark A. Tapia" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1993 21:58:08 -0500
This is a followup to my previous message which contained an error.
This message contains the correction.
The discussion of :part-color-list specification was in error.
Another problem is that the set-part-color function takes an object,
a part and a color as the three arguments and part must be a keyword
for dialog items these include (:frame :text :body :thumb, for the
color associated with the outline of the dialog item, the text,
the body, and thumb (scroll bars have thumbs).
As a result the following corrections are required:
(1) Replace the text-view to evaluate *red-color* and to use the
(setq text-view (make-instance 'static-text-dialog-item
:view-position #@(20 400)
:part-color-list (list :text *red-color*)
:view-font '("times" 14)
(2) set the result of
? (part-color-list text-view)