[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MacTCP from menu make problems
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: MacTCP from menu make problems
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 26 Jan 93 11:44:51 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Basel, Switzerland
I have a problem using MacTCP from menu.
When I call open-tcp-stream from menu the function %tcp-control
get stuck in the while-loop?!
I never had this problem when I called open-tcp-stream from the
I find an ugly solution but I don't really understoog what happend.
If there is a (print "..") and (force-output) in this while-loop
it does work as expected without getting stuck.
Is there someone that understand which interactions are between
menu, listener and other streams??
University of Basel Switzerland.