[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: "undocumented" functions
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org.OZ.AU (Chris Wright)
- Date: 23 Feb 93 08:59:13 GMT
- Keywords: documentation
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Computer Science, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Summary: where is the doc. for some fns
If I do (apropos 'read), then I get a list of fns, which include some
for which there is no documentation either in the system, in the MCL manual
or in Steele. (e.g. read-file-to-list)
Where should I look to find documentation for these fns?
(I realise that this is the classic question for the RTFM answer....
I just hope I haven't missed it in the FMs !)