[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: keystroke names??

>What are (or where is the doc for) the keystroke names for the arrow keys,
>pageup/down/home/end/help keys?
>All I know are the #\Enter, Space, Tab, Delete ones and the function (Fn) keys.

Don't know about docs, but yesterday I found the names for the arrow keys
(dotimes (c 40)
  (print (list c (keystroke-name c))))

for the first 40 (out of 1000's) of keycodes.  See pp. 508,9 of the MCL

The arrow keys are #\UpArrow, etc.

I could use examples on setting comtab keys for specific windows.  You have
David S. Bright                        bright@enh.nist.gov  
Microanalysis Research Group 
Chem. A113                                  
National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST, formerly NBS)
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-0001