[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: menu items with fonts
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: menu items with fonts
- From: "Mark A. Tapia" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1993 17:51:45 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Thu Feb 25 11:44:32 1993 you ask:
I want to create a popup menu whose menu items are in a font of my choosing.
I don't need to vary the font between menu items in the menu, I just want to
have the menu items not be in Chicago.
A pop-up-menu is a mixin of a menu and dialog-item
Hence, the font used when displaying a pop up menu is the view-font
associated with the pop up menu (inherited from dialog item).
You can change the "menu font" either by specifying the view-font
when creating the menu:
:view-font '("Palatino" 12 :plain))
or by setting the view font after the menu has been created:
(set-view-font my-menu '("Palatino" 12 :plain))