[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sizeing windows
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Sizeing windows
- From: Michael Burks <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1993 18:50:35 -0400 (EDT)
- In-reply-to: <ogWEAY_00WBLQ4KWNk@andrew.cmu.edu>
>I have a window and I want to constrain it so that when you size the
>window, it will only allow a certain ratio of height to width. Which
>method should I shadow to do this? view-click-event-handler does not get
>called when a user clicks in the grow box of a window.
window-event dispatches clicks in the grow-box of a window to the
window-grow-event-handler method. The default method calls the OS to
get the WDEF to do it, and then calls set-view-size if they actually
changed the size of the window.
You could override this.