[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: using execsql
- From: u7x7401@sun3.LRZ-Muenchen.DE (RZM)
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1993 13:09:54 GMT
- Keywords: execsql do-xcmd
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Leibniz-Rechenzentrum, Muenchen (Germany)
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mr. News)
I have a problem in mcl 2.0 !
I tried to call the XCMD execsql from mcl 2.0.
I used the function do-xcmd from the file xcmd.lisp.
Other XCMDs seem to work with do-xcmd, but execsql
makes an exception.
DOES ANYONE USE THE XCMD EXEXSQL FROM MCL 2.0 (final)
WITH DO-XCMD (works with MCL 2.0 final) ?
WHERE IS THE POINT ?
(do-xcmd execsql "open database logon DB-NAME identified by PWD at HOST")
does not work ! the line execsql "open ... the same as above" works in
Thanks in advance from Herbert (RZM Grosshadern - Munic)