[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Infinite Update Cycles -- COLOR!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Infinite Update Cycles -- COLOR!
- From: Andrew Newell Mickish <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 1994 14:49:12 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon, Pittsburgh, PA
I have isolated my infinite loop problem to the calls ccl:set-fore-color
and ccl:set-back-color which are called by my view-draw-contents method.
Calling these functions from inside the method apparently triggers the
event which calls the method again, and so on.
So how am I supposed to draw many objects, all of different colors, with
one invocation of the view-draw-contents method? Color does not seem to
be a property of the pen, like the pattern is.