[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Can't get 256 colors
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Andrew Newell Mickish <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Can't get 256 colors
- From: Michael Burks <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 9 Jan 1994 22:57:31 -0500 (EST)
- In-reply-to: <0hA7cui00WDJMpe1Vt@andrew.cmu.edu>
Excerpts from internet.listserv.info-mcl: 9-Jan-94 Can't get 256 colors
by Andrew N. Mickish@andrew
> I am having trouble accessing the 256 colors that are supposed to be
> available on my Mac IIx. I'm using Quickdraw in MCL 2.0, and the
> function ccl:with-fore-color. I am sure that my screen supports 256
> colors, because I selected that choice from the "Monitors" control panel,
> and the palette at the bottom of that panel displayed 256 different colors.
When you make the window, pass :color-p t.
* (make-instance 'window :color-p t)