In article <9402022118.AA21430@media.mit.edu>, wsack@media.mit.edu wrote:

| Has anyone implemented a grep facility in MCL?  I am looking for a
| means to quickly search through the text of a large number of files.

There is a system 7 friendly drag & drop utility called FINDIT that
searches through folders and subfolders much faster than MCL's "Search
Files" tool, plus you don't have to worry about typing path names properly.

David S. April              Northwestern University
(708) 467-1903              Institute for the Learning Sciences
april@ils.nwu.edu           1890 Maple  Evanston, IL 60201