[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MCL 2.0 Bugs
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: MCL 2.0 Bugs
- From: email@example.com (Bill St. Clair)
- Date: Fri, 4 Feb 1994 10:47:08 -0600
- Cc: Robert Bruce Findler <robby+@CMU.EDU>, firstname.lastname@example.org
At 8:16 PM 2/2/94 -0500, Robert Bruce Findler wrote:
>I'm using MCL 2.0.1 and this is what I get when I do that:
>? (defun foo (a b &optional c (d 4) &rest e &key f (g 7))
> ( list a b c d e f g))
>? (foo 1 2 3)
>(1 2 3 4 nil nil 7)
>Which seems to be the correct response.
The bug was fixed by "MCL 2.0p2.fasl", which is part of MCL 2.0.1.
Looks like you need to update. Get the file "2.0->2.0.1.sea.hqx"
avaiable for anonymous FTP from cambridge.apple.com in the directory