[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL, Quick Time and JPEG boards
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MCL, Quick Time and JPEG boards
- From: email@example.com (Gilberte Houbart)
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 94 12:29:37 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are experiencing serious performance problems in playing back in MCL
Quick Time movies which have been captured and are played back with a
JPEG board (Digital Film from Supermac).
While movies play back at normal speed using standard players (like
they are incredibly slow in MCL. In fact, there is almost no difference if
is played back on the monitor which is NOT controlled by the board.
We are using the QT-OBJECTs interface and haven't been able to track down
what is wrong.
If anyone is using such a configuration, let us know.
Any help or suggestion would be much appreciated,