[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PowerPC port?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: PowerPC port?
- From: email@example.com (Neves )
- Date: 17 Feb 1994 19:27:50 GMT
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The Institute for the Learning Sciences
- References: <CMM.0.90.4.761512176.pshell@NL.CS.CMU.EDU>
Peter Shell (pshell@NL.CS.CMU.EDU) wrote:
: Any plans to port CommonLisp to the new Mac PowerPC's? If not, is there
: a version which I could run in compatability mode?
MCL already runs in emulated mode. The MCL people have been mum about
getting a native version running on the PowerPC. I hope they break
their silence soon. If it isn't upgrated I don't see much of a need
to go with the PowerPC (if you are mainly interested in running Lisp)
unless you need faster Quicktime or Quickdraw.