MCL2.0 cursor on PowerPC

Hi Folks,

I tried my MCL 2.0 based application on a PowerMac 6100
and it seemed to work OK - for a brief test.
Floating point speed is slow as expected, Quickdraw about
Only obvious glitch was that the cursor was occasionally
jumbled up (probably when it was supposed to be an I-beam).
I don't have 2.0.1 so maybe this is no longer the case anyway.

I saw some other (native) applications running and they were
really obscenely FAST. Oh for the day when we can be there too....

Dimitri Simos