[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
A5 in MCL
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: A5 in MCL
- From: email@example.com (Wang Hai)
- Date: 24 Mar 1994 12:17:54 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Northeastern University, Boston, MA. 02115, USA
Does anyone tell me what exactly register A5 means in MCL? Is it a
special register? What does it do when I call a foreign function? It
gets passed to the foreign function in #'ff-call.
Or any suggestions where I can find some information above?