[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MacTCP
- From: email@example.com (Bill Andersen)
- Date: 27 Apr 1994 01:53:24 -0400
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: U of Maryland, Dept. of Computer Science, Coll. Pk., MD 20742
Has anoyone out there used the functions STREAM-WRITE-VECTOR
and STREAM-READ-VECTOR in MacTCP.lisp? I'm having trouble with
the latter. First off, MCL hangs when I call STREAM-READ-VECTOR.
Also, I need to find out how many characters it's read....
Thanks in advance...