[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: PPC-porting question
- From: email@example.com (Ulrich Becker)
- Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 10:56:52 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Student Pool, CSD, University of Erlangen, Germany
As a quick-and-dirty-approach to porting, wouldn't it be possible
to translate the 68k-output of the MCL-compiler to native PPC code?
(Dividing compilation in to steps: First Lisp -> 68k, and then 68k->PPC)
Although not elegant, should be much faster than 68k-emulation.
Really interested in response