[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Will MCL become native on PowerMac?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Will MCL become native on PowerMac?
- From: email@example.com (Michael Pazzani)
- Date: 4 Jun 1994 17:07:52 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: UC Irvine, Department of ICS
- References: <9406031259.AA15068@mmm> <tcasasent.193.2DEF4E12@kbsi.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Pazzani)
>Rumor has it that Dylan, 680x0 due early 1995, PowerMac/OpenDoc late 1995, is
>the reason MCL has been abandoned
Maybe Apple could write an MCL interpretter in Dylan, so we can use
MCL on PowerMacs :-)