[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Macintosh Common Lisp
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Macintosh Common Lisp
- From: "Rick Fleischman" <email@example.com>
- Date: 10 Jun 1994 13:47:43 -0700
- Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "Bill St. Clair" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Ike Nassi" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
> I've been told that there is a possibility of Apple porting
>Macintosh Common Lisp to the PowerPC if sufficient interest is
>shown. One of the people at Apple who might be able to influence
>this decision is Ike Nassi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
> If you have an interest in seeing MCL on the PowerMac, you might
>want to send e-mail supporting the port.
>Distributed AI Lab
Just to set the record straight, we've received PLENTY of e-mail expressing
support for MCL. I don't know that another deluge will make our jobs any
easier or make any stronger statement of support than we've already received.
We are working VERY hard to ensure a positive future for MCL. Both the
e-mails we've already received, as well as our internal projects that use MCL
are a strong motivation in this direction.
I hope that we will have something more definitive to announce in the near
future. Until then, please be patient and keep your eye on this newsgroup.
MCL Product Manager
Apple Computer, Inc.