[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: AppleScript and MCL
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Aseem Das), info-mcl
- Subject: Re: AppleScript and MCL
- From: straz (Steve Strassmann)
- Date: Fri, 8 Jul 1994 23:02:27 -0400
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
At 11:03 PM 7/5/94 +0000, Aseem Das wrote:
>I have just started using MCL and want to send AppleScript events to
>FileMaker Pro to retrieve dbase information.
FileMaker Pro 2.1 fully supports AppleScript and AppleEvents.
Look in the "Apple Events Examples" folder that comes with it,
there's a tutorial called "FileMaker Events and Objects".
That's not the MCL side of it, but it's nice to know the FMPro
side of it is there.