[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Search Files -- in current folder only
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Search Files -- in current folder only
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Paul Shannon)
- Date: Mon, 8 Aug 1994 02:36:56 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: nrao
- Sender: email@example.com
I'm not so familiar with pathnames and wildcards on the MacOS,
having been weaned on unix. When I pop up the "Search Files"
dialog from the MCL Tools menu, the first dialog box looks like this:
In Pathname ccl:*;*.lisp
I've experimented, looked unsuccessfully at CLtL2, and not yet discovered
a brief way to set the pathname to "current folder" or "current folder
What's the Search Files equivalent of the unix shell's "."?