[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Changing mouse cursor position
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Changing mouse cursor position
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Lynch)
- Date: 10 Aug 1994 04:21:39 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: ILS
- References: <UiFvl9m00iV503SqsO@andrew.cmu.edu>
In article <UiFvl9m00iV503SqsO@andrew.cmu.edu>, Michael Matessa
|Does anyone know how to change the mouse cursor position using MCL?
Yes. :-) [I've got half a mind to just end the message here...]
Nah, I'll be nice. :-)
You'll find several functions for manipulating the cursor in Lynch Lib
available via ftp:
You'll be able to move the cursor at just about any
speed/frequency-of-display you'll want.
The only drawback is that the user can be a little disconcerted if s/he
attempts [and sort of succeeds] to move the cursor while you're
controlling it. :-)
Let me know if you have any trouble.
-- "TANSTAAFL" Rich email@example.com