[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLtL2 now available for ftp
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: CLtL2 now available for ftp
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Siddarth Subramanian)
- Date: 18 Aug 1994 15:42:50 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp, comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: CS Dept, University of Texas at Austin
- References: <email@example.com> <BRENT.BENSON.94Aug18141824@jade.csd.harris.com>
- Xref: services.cambridge.apple.com comp.lang.lisp:8694 comp.lang.lisp.mcl:5775
In article <BRENT.BENSON.94Aug18141824@jade.csd.harris.com>,
Brent Benson <Brent.Benson@mail.csd.harris.com> wrote:
>firstname.lastname@example.org (Steve Strassmann) writes:
># I'm very happy to announce that the complete sources (in TeX)
># to Guy Steele's Common Lisp book are now available by anonymous
># ftp from Apple.
>I'm not able to latex the book because a macro called \ifchiron is
>undefined. Does anybody know what this is?
We're having problems here as well - something with the style file.
Could someone make a postscript version (or one per chapter) available
as well? I know it's enormous but latex seems to vary a lot between
sites whereas postscript should work everywhere.
Thanks to Digital Press and Apple for making this possible.
>(I've already done my duty and bought a copy of CLtL2---I want an
>online copy as well.)
Austin, Texas, USA