[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ps & dvi of CLTL2
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ps & dvi of CLTL2
- From: email@example.com (Steve Strassmann)
- Date: Mon, 29 Aug 1994 14:11:26 -0400
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp, comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Apple Computer, Inc.
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xref: services.cambridge.apple.com comp.lang.lisp:8895 comp.lang.lisp.mcl:5815
Thanks to the efforts of several people, I've been able to update
the sources to CLTL (Common Lisp, the Language, 2nd ed, by Guy Steele)
These are available for anonymous ftp from cambridge.apple.com:/pub/CLTL/
I've added two new subdirectories:
dvi-ps/ containing the postscript and dvi versions of the book
Note: these are missing the PS figures that show the
branch cuts for the trancendental functions.
Thanks to Brent Benson
tips/ containing two recent postings to this newsgroup ,
/u/gls/postscript.tex, posted by Guy Steele
how-to-patch, various tips collected by Geir Ertzaas.