[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: clim 2.0 for mcl ; clim
- Subject: Re: clim 2.0 for mcl ; clim
- From: jim@Franz.COM (Jim Veitch)
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 01:26:42 GMT
- Apparently-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: "Don Mitchell"'s message of Mon, 12 Sep 1994 14:22:36 GMT
- Newsgroups: mail.info-macl
- Organization: Franz Inc., Berkeley, CA
- References: <QQxhav20678.199409121418@relay3.UU.NET>
- Sender: news@Franz.COM
In article <QQxhav20678.199409121418@relay3.UU.NET> "Don Mitchell" <email@example.com> writes:
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 1994 14:22:36 GMT
From: "Don Mitchell" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: RE>>clim 2.0 for mcl ; clim
>cl/clim-2 for the PC
>check out CL/PC from Franz Inc.
and you'll find that they don't support it either. I may be wrong, but I
don't even believe that there's any definitive plan to support it.
Franz Inc. does plan to support CLIM 2.0 on Windows for the PC. This plan
unformed until about 3 months or so ago, but we have been porting CLIM 2.0
and are nearing an alpha. For more information please contact Rich Maiers
at Franz (email@example.com).