[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MacTCP too slow?!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MacTCP too slow?!
- From: hsiung <email@example.com>
- Date: 13 Oct 94 16:33:45 MET
- Full-name: Majordomo Mailing List Server
- Organization: uni basel
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Apple-implementation of stream-tyi which reads the next character
from the receive-buffer of MacTCP seems extreemly sloooowww. It tooks
5-10s to read 18K on my Quadra 700.
Do you have a better an idea to read the receive-buffer faster?