[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: regions
- From: email@example.com (K. Eric Drexler)
- Date: Fri, 2 Dec 1994 09:35:02 -0800
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
In working on a molecular graphics application that demands animation, I
find myself wanting to do offscreen drawing with quick display of the
results. After hours of manual pondering and experimentation, I'm
1) Is there a standard way to do this other than to use regions?
2) How does one get the open-region, (draw to window), close-region
sequence to actually result in something? My destination regions are
unchanged, and paint no black pixels when filled or inverted.
- Eric Drexler
P.S. According to the documentation, bitmaps can be created and copied. I
trust that some input and output operations are also supported, but what