[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL and Apps
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MCL and Apps
- From: TWEBER@urz-mail.urz.uni-heidelberg.de (thorsten weber)
- Date: 13 Dec 1994 14:41:39 -0600
- Organization: UTexas Mail-to-News Gateway
- Sender: email@example.com
as Common Lisp-programmer with about three years of experience and
now as new-comer on the Mac, I've got two simple (maybe stupid)
questions about Apple's implementation of Common Lisp, the so-called
First, could I build standalones using MCL and, if yes, how big,
fast, ... are these executables ?
Second, is there a life for MCL beyond Dylan ?
Thorsten P. Weber