[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: picture of whole window ?
- To: "Mark A. Tapia" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: picture of whole window ?
- From: email@example.com (Steve Strassmann)
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 15:08:10 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
>On Tue, 13 Dec, Matti Karjalainen writes:
> Is there a way of finite complexity to capture a picture of an entire
> window. I don't mean pixmap capture but a real pict.
For whatever it's worth, this is available as a shareware utility
called PictPocket. It's available from the info-mac archives
at sumex-aim.stanford.edu (or one of its many mirrors).
This is not lisp code, it's just a mac utility that happens to
work this way. I haven't actually tried using it myself, but
it sounds intriguing.