[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CLASP demo application
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: CLASP demo application
- From: "David L. Westbrook" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 1995 16:19:41 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have placed a demo version of the Common Lisp Analytical Statistics Package
(CLASP) application in /pub/mcl/contrib/ directory at ftp.cambridge.apple.com.
The file is CLASP-demo.sea.hqx and is about 2MB.
There is also a web page for CLASP at http://eksl-www.cs.umass.edu/clasp.html.
>From the web page:
"CLASP provides an interactive environment for data
manipulation and statistical analysis that is integrated with Common
Lisp. CLASP has all the descriptive and hypothesis-testing statistics one
expects of a moderately powerful statistics package, plus it includes many
features that facilitate exploratory data analysis."
If you want more information send mail to email@example.com.
David L. Westbrook