[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Displaying various graphics format in MCL
- To: Benjamin Renaud <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Displaying various graphics format in MCL
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Steve Strassmann)
- Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 18:42:33 -0500
- Cc: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 3:49 PM 1/27/95, Benjamin Renaud wrote:
>I am currently in need of some code to display images (mainly JPG, XBM,
>TIFF and GIF) that's callable from MCL.
>Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
The easiest thing would be to use AppleEvents to launch an app
like JPegView or Giffer.