[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CLIM w/MCL on PowerMAC
- Subject: CLIM w/MCL on PowerMAC
- From: email@example.com (Sunil Mishra)
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 95 14:52:43 -0500
- Apparently-to: info-mcl
- Organization: Northwestern University
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I need some help running CLIM on MCL. I have a PowerMAC 7100/66, and have
made 20MB RAM available to MCL. I have also installed the MMU5 patch, and
turned off the modern memory manager. I also have virtual memory turned
on. However, when I tried loading up CLIM on the machine, it spit back an
error message at me...
> Error: Class named :PTYPE\ CLIM\:BLANK-AREA not found.
> While executing: find-class
Has anyone else experienced any problems on a similar configuration?
Any help resolving this problem will be greatly appreciated.