[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MCL encryption code
- To: "Bruce Lester [Pillsbury]" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Digitool - MCL Bulletin Board" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: MCL encryption code
- From: "Tom Bonura" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 17 Feb 1995 11:54:46 -0800
- Sender: email@example.com
AOCE (Apple Open Collaboration Environment, ref. to "Inside Macintosh, AOCE
Application Interfaces") includes the "Digital Signature Manager" interfaces.
This should provide you access to the encryption routines used in AOCE. The
interfaces are available on the digitool ftp site (check out the interfaces
If you are looking for a generic package, portable accross platforms this
won't help you though.
Apple Computer, Inc.
Advanced Technology Group
------ From: Bruce Lester [Pillsbury], Fri, Feb 17, 1995 ------
I am looking for a public domain public/private key encryption library written
Does anyone know if there is such a thing?