[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
File version control in Fred
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: File version control in Fred
- From: Joung-woo John Kim <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 23:24:39 -0800 (PST)
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I wonder if anybody has written an MCL code such as below to share with me.
A customized window-save method of Fred windows so that one can have a
specified number of backup files as in GNU Emacs? When this is implemented
backup files would be named something like: file.1, file.2, file.3 and so on.
Thank you in advance.
P.S. Please email me your response rather than posting to this mail list, as
I'm not on the list yet.
P.P.S. And please tell me how to get on this email list, as this is the first
time I'm writing to it.