[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MCL crash on 540c, floating pt processor not installed?
- To: wrmurr2@srv.PacBell.COM (William Murray)
- Subject: Re: MCL crash on 540c, floating pt processor not installed?
- From: email@example.com (Steve Strassmann)
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 21:14:31 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
At 8:01 PM 2/23/95, William Murray wrote:
>When I load MCL on a powerbook 540c and evaluate the files to
>support Apple events or an eval server, the 540c crashes with
>the following error message:
> Floating point coprocessor not installed
>and I have to restart.
>Does anyone know whats causing this and how to fix it? Any help
>will be greatly appreciated.
Get the "missing fpu" patch from digitool.com:/pub/mcl/patches.
Or better yet, install the full upgrade to 2.0.1.