[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
hardcopy - on sys7.5?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: hardcopy - on sys7.5?
- From: Dimitri Simos <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 13:28:05 +0000
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've just switched to system 7.5 and found that the hardcopy
functions I've been using don't work, giving:
> Error: Can't load printer.
> While executing: ccl::prchk
The file I was using was print-u.lisp from the User Contributed Code
in the MCL 2.0.1 CD (file date is Sept.93).
Presumably there has been an update, would a kind soul please advise me on
where a new or replacement file is to be found?
(Thinks: Will these hardcopy functions change and/or become integrated
in MCL 3.0 ?)
Dimitri Simos email@example.com
Lissys Ltd. Tel.(Voice & Fax): UK (+44) 509 235620