[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A Dylan implemented on Common Lisp
- To: email@example.com (John Hotchkiss), Erik Naggum <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: A Dylan implemented on Common Lisp
- From: JCMA@ai.mit.edu (John C. Mallery)
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 12:15:36 -0500
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>All this being said, I think Common Lisp is a great language, and MCL a
>particularly good and practical implementation. I sure wish I could read
>about MCL on this list.
I second this.
Perhaps we could establish a new discussion group, entitled LISP-WHINERS,
where all real and imagined shortcomings of lisp could be reviewed in the
utmost detail with an attentive number of the apologists irresponsible for