[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (stephane letz)
- Subject: Re: unsubscribe
- From: email@example.com (Bill St. Clair)
- Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 09:09:44 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
At 4:40 AM 3/23/95, stephane letz wrote:
>As we moved from AppleLink directly to Internet , we tried to unscribe from
>our old e-mail adress to use the new one. But it does not work !
info-mcl mail to Applelink is funnelled through an Applelink group
address (info.mcl$) to save its recipients the exorbitant
Applelink<->Internet gateway charge for each message. To be added
or removed from info.mcl$, you need to send mail to me.
I have sent a message to the Applelink group address manager,
requesting to remove you (GRAME) from info.mcl$. You should stop
receiving info-mcl-digest mail on Applelink within 24 hours.