[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
a few questions
- Subject: a few questions
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Gary L. Snavely)
- Date: Fri, 14 May 93 16:39:10 -0400
A few questions:
1. How do I get the MCL interpreter to break on a stack overflow error? It automatically
resets the stack without giving me the opportunity to backtrace.
2. It would be very helpful if the "edit definition" menu item notified me that
the function "make-foo" was automatically defined by the evaluation of (defstruct foo slot1).
Is there a way to get this information that I am unaware of? (I would also like to know
that the accessor "foo-slot1" was automatically defined by the defstruct.)
3. It appears that MCL interprets the symbol "-f1" as a floating point number. For instance,
(let ((-f1 10)) -f1)
results in the error:
> Error: While compiling an anonymous function :
> -0.0 is not a symbol.
Is this a bug in MCL?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.