[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Question: initialize-instance
- From: email@example.com (Cecil Huang)
- Date: 18 May 1993 06:13:27 GMT
I have a problem which I only know how to solve by exiting and reentering
MCL 2.0. This has to do with initialize-instance:
1. First, I defined a class with some :initforms.
2. Then, I defined an initialize-instance on that class.
*. What I really wanted to do was define an initialize-instance :after
so that the system's initialize-instance would still process the
:initforms and the :initargs properly.
My question is this. How can I reverse what I did in step 2 so that the
class I defined in 1 would go back to using the original, system default
Thanks for all of your help!
Cecil N. Huang