[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
all platforms support
- To: Technical discussion of Common Lisp <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Symbolics Lisp Users Group <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Franz Allegro Common Lisp <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Kyoto Common Lisp <email@example.com>, LispWorks <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, Macintosh Common Lisp <firstname.lastname@example.org>, CMU Common Lisp <email@example.com>, CLISP <firstname.lastname@example.org>, TI Explorer Lisp Machine <email@example.com>, Xerox/Envos InterLisp-D and Medley <firstname.lastname@example.org>, The Franz Lisp Language <email@example.com>, CLIM Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>, CLOS mailing list <email@example.com>
- Subject: all platforms support
- From: "Keunen Vincent" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1993 11:29:15 +0100
I'd like to compile a list of all the features that can distinguish the various platforms/compilers that are used for lisp. It would be good if all of you could send me the features that distinguish their environment.
I will post the results.
Here are the ones I already have:
Obviously, I miss (at least) ACL/PC, Ibuki, CMUCL, KCL, and the other free ones.
Also, a few questions:
1) Would it be useful to also collect the old ones (ex: #+coral, ...)
2) Would it be useful to discriminate between various machines for the same compiler (ex: lucid on hp, dec (vax/ultrix), sun (sparc/non-sparc)...)
3) Would it be useful to discriminate between various versions of the environment (ex: pre-clos genera, pre-clim genera,...)
Thanks for any help