[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: UNLESS -- or something like it.
- To: @Mit-mc:RpK@MIT-OZ, @mit-mc:Lisp-Forum@MIT-OZ
- Subject: Re: UNLESS -- or something like it.
- From: UCBKIM.jkf@Berkeley (John Foderaro)
- Date: Wed ,10 Feb 83 18:11:16 EDT
- In-reply-to: Your message of Thursday, 10 February 1983, 16:07-EST
Franz Lisp has an 'if' macro which does what you want.
(if val thenret else (do-it)) ==> (cond (val)
There are other form too, such as:
is (cond ((a b))
I've always thought that the 'if' macro without keywords is far worse
visually than the cond it expands into. For compatiblity, the Franz
if macro does handle the non-keyword cases (with the obvious exceptions).