[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: GJC@MIT-MC, LISP-FORUM@MIT-MC
- Subject: c*r
- From: John Foderaro <CSVAX.jkf@Berkeley>
- Date: Fri ,4 Dec 81 17:49:00 EDT
- Cc: CSVAX.fateman@Berkeley
- In-reply-to: Your message of 4 December 1981 16:28-EST
what?? Of course it is a good idea to support all possible c*r's. The
operations of functions with those names are well defined.
I always though it was ridiculous that in one of the macsyma macro packages
there were things like (defmacro caaaaar (x) `(caaaar (car ,x))). I
never brought it up because I assumed that you (maclisp users and
macsyma system programers) too thought that it was bad. I never realized
that you (gjc) were proud of it.