[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Change to the VM SPec
- To: LISP
- Subject: Change to the VM SPec
- From: bobrow
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1978 10:05:30 -8000
- Date: 20 Dec 1978 10:05 am (Wednesday)
On page p 95, the top, add an alternatibve to "Save sufficient information ..."
"or, if the implementation allows immediate interrupts, call
which will print
Interrupted below <name of function interrupted>
and cause a break with BRKEXP = NIL. Any value returned from the break will
be ignored, an d the computation will proceed."
2) CLEARBUF takes two arguments in the manual and only one in the VM ????
Is this a change to the VM.
3) GETINTERRUPT[char] allows char to be only character codes, class names, T
or NIL as arguments. If char =T returns a list of all current interrupts. If
char=NIL returns a list of just user interrupts. If char=<system interrupt class>
returns the charactercode which is enabled for that interrup (or NIL if none); if
char=charactercode returns the class of interrupt for that character code.
if char is a system class name
then disables that interrupt class, returns
if class is a system class name
then disables the previous character for that class
enables char with interrupt class class