[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ACHENBACH at SUMEX-AIM, JMILLER at SUMEX-AIM
- Subject: pattern matching
- From: TEITELMAN at PARC-MAXC2
- Date: Fri, 09 Feb 1979 12:00:45 -8000
- Date: 9 FEB 1979 1200-PST
as the new manual now states, pattern match is contained
in the file match.com and is not a standard part of the
lisp loadup which is why it is in section 24).
therefore, your site should also ftp the file match.com
from netlisp, if users want to use the paatern match compiler,
and install thatfile either on <lisp> or <lispusers>.