[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Cons monitoring
- From: Don Morrison <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 87 13:13 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <8705262103.AA09433@urania.think.com>
- Reply-to: Don Morrison <DFM%JASPER@live-oak.lcs.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 May 87 17:03:40 EDT
Does anybody know of a way to find out how much consing occurs during the
evaluation of a form? I would like something like the Symbolics time macro.
Lucid LISP on Apollos reports consing as part of the time macro output.