[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: DFM%JASPER@LIVE-OAK.LCS.MIT.EDU, email@example.com
- Subject: Cons monitoring
- From: Cliff Lasser <CAL@Think.COM>
- Date: Thu, 28 May 87 21:47 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <870527131312.5.DFM@WHITBY.PALLADIAN.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 May 87 13:13 EDT
From: Don Morrison <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 87 17:03:40 EDT
Does anybody know of a way to find out how much consing occurs during the
evaluation of a form? I would like something like the Symbolics time macro.
Lucid LISP on Apollos reports consing as part of the time macro output.
You could hack cm:time to do some string hacking on the result of
(with-output-to-string (*standard-output*) (room t)).