[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Warning when using LAMBDA-LIST-KEYWORDS in compiled function.
- To: Gumby@mcc.com, lucites@Think.COM
- Subject: Warning when using LAMBDA-LIST-KEYWORDS in compiled function.
- From: Jeff Mincy <mincy@Think.COM>
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 88 13:36 EDT
- In-reply-to: <880915175304.2.GUMBY@BRAHMA.ACA.MCC.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 88 17:53 CDT
From: David Vinayak Wallace <Gumby@mcc.com>
Why do I get the following warning? The compiled code appears to run
OK. This is in Sun Common Lisp, Development Environment 2.1.1, 9-Dec-87
> (defun foo () lambda-list-keywords)
> (compile 'foo)
;;; Compiling function FOO...
-> ;;; Warning: Assuming LAMBDA-LIST-KEYWORDS is special
The problem is that lucid apparently forgot that lambda-list-keywords,
and all other constants and variables defined in common lisp were special.
If you want a workaround, you could do (proclaim '(special lambda-list-keywords))
before the function.
This problem seems to have been fixed in the 29-feb-88 version of 2.1.1